khaiDesigns.com blogskin by khaiDesigns

Tagboard

Links

link1
link2
khaiDesigns

Recent Post

Archives


Blog Entry

Thursday, May 17, 2007

hey again! im back!

my blog again! oh my! haha. trust me,i wont close it down again now.yeah thats my new inspiration.

today.17 may 2007. what the hell happened? nothing..exactly,nothing.boring day man.but only got my physics result today.i am damn happy lor. A1 ley.i work hard for it can.afyer getting F and F for revision tests.but what the hell,blame on my responsibilities.yeapyeap,all my stupid commitment. but yeah,i do realise now that studies comes first.

today also got the news of the direct admission into Innova junior college for my leadership posts.its really a good chance for me.i soo wanna get there..anw,the tea session will be on wed,next week. BUT! the charity soccer just stop me.it clashes! both my love crashes.but nvm,im sure i can work it out.

okay,all for now.check out my blog and link me! =)

posted by nizam @ 4:00 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home