khaiDesigns.com blogskin by khaiDesigns

Tagboard

Links

link1
link2
khaiDesigns

Recent Post

  • hey again! im back!
  • Archives


    Blog Entry

    Saturday, May 19, 2007

    omg! what a hassle

    i decided to edit everything in my blog.oh gosh!its was disaster.i lost touch of everything.can't even bring myself to change the skin.argh,enough of my blog thingy.

    anw,yesterday was fun.although got this terrible terrible flu.i thought that it'll ruin my day.seriously,horrible.but anw,i make my way out of it.yesterday was a ''sporty'' day for me.i came back to school to play soccer.wah,played for a few hours la.haha.tired though.anw,afterwards,we decided to stop.hang around at the parade square.but i dont know how,i end up playing the XBOX 360 with the principal.im so scared of scoring the goals cos he's knew.but im not that good either.haha! then played against mr siva.i lost.man u 2 liverpool 0. ohmy,i lost! he threatened me with my marks of my hist paper.haha.but nvm.just left the room after losing.haha! sore loser huh!

    then end up playing soccer all over again.played against the 2E1's . yeapyeap.only with me and ben and a keeper.we beat them.haha.but boring anw.played and played till we both were tired,we walk off. then wanted to go home alr,i approached mr tan for his help for my chem.i totally suck at it.it will pull my whole science grade down if dont buck up.and he said okay..so,i will join dzafir every sunday.thanks mr tan!

    so..goin home..nah!! asked for permission from mr siva,we on one console and me and ben played for the whole 1 hour.just the console to ourselves.haha.cool huh.but not! i lost every match against him.fine,i suck at games too.so..nvm..STUDIES FIRST! haa~

    posted by nizam @ 2:51 PM 0 comments

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home